MANAGE ENTRY INFORMATION
- Enter your product/company information (Product Company, Description, etc.) as you wish it to appear in the ballots, by clicking the ‘edit’ button next to your entry.
- For entries purchased during Early Registration, February 22 – March 22, 2023 all product information and photos must be completed by March 22, 2023 (11:59 PM EST).
- For entries purchased during Late Registration, March 23 – April 20, 2023 all product information and photos must be completed by April 20, 2023 (11:59 PM EST). Contact [email protected] to request entry form changes.
- Be sure to upload an image of your product entry (Indie Brand, Suppliers Award for Ingredients & Formulation & Sustainability Excellence Brand entrants, upload company logo) – images should be cropped to 200 pixels x 200 pixels; files cannot be larger than 250k and must be jpeg, gif or png. Click ‘Save’ to complete.
- If you do not upload an image successfully, you will NOT be able to ‘Save’ your entry. You will have to log back in, click ‘edit’ and submit the information again. Until your image is saved, your entry will NOT be submitted for approval.
- CEW is not responsible for any typos or incorrect information. See our Style Guide above for how Entry information will appear online and in printed material.
The CEW style guide is a set of standards designed to create a uniformed look for all Beauty Creators Award entries. CEW reserves the right to edit entries to make sure they conform to style guides. CEW also makes a good faith effort to correct any spelling/grammatical errors, however all errors are the responsibility of the entrant.
Entry Product Company Name – This will appear on the voting ballot, it must be the name of the Product Company.
Parent Company Name – This is the name of the company that owns the product Brand Company
Product Name – This is the name of the product entered. It will appear on ALL collateral (whether printed or online). It should NOT contain the name of the Product Company.
Product Description – This is where you describe the product. CEW will use its discretion in the case of misspellings and typos. Information on pricing and where product can be purchased will be removed.
Product Innovation – Describe anything innovative about the product.
FINALIST BEAUTY CREATORS AWARDS HUB ON CEW.ORG:
CEW also makes a good faith effort to correct any spelling/grammatical errors, however all errors are the responsibility of the entrant. Changes to the name of the product or description of the product that occur after entry are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
IN PRINTED MATERIALS:
Only finalists and winners are included in printed Ads or programs if completed. CEW reserves the right to abbreviate certain words in a Product Company Name or Product Name for the sake of space (ex: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. = Estée Lauder)
IN AUDIO VISUAL PRESENTATION:
Only finalists and winners are included in the audio visual presentation at the Finalists Announcement and the Beauty Creators Awards. CEW reserves the right to abbreviate certain words in a Product Company Name or Product Name for the sake of space (ex: Avon Products, Inc. = Avon).
All Product Company Names will appear as entered (ie. AVEENO (all caps), tarte (lower case), Shiseido Cosmetics (America) Ltd. All Product Company Names will appear bold. CEW reserves the right to choose font style and font size.
All Product Names will appear as entered (‘The Microdelivery Micro-massage Exfoliating Wash’ vs. ‘the microdelivery micro-massage exfoliating wash’)
- All registered and trademark symbols will be included where indicated.
- All foreign spelling will be included where indicated.
- All accents will be included where indicated.