In this report, Tribe Dynamics shared the top skin care brands for April 2019, revealing several successful influencer brand partnerships within the category.
Top Skin Care Brands:
- Tatcha – $11,478,649
- Farsali – $6,253,250
- Ole Henriksen – $5,607,436
- Fresh – $4,858,328
- Glamglow – $4,734,351
- Drunk Elephant – $4,548,799
- Pixi Beauty – $4,461,893
- Glow Recipe – $3,818,133
- Kiehl’s – $3,299,851
- Bondi Sands – $2,921,886
Spotlight: Bondi Sands Breaks Into Top 10 With Coachella Activation, Product Launch
- Self-tanning brand Bondi Sands closed out April’s Top 10 with $2.9M EMV, enjoying a Top 10- leading 234% month-over-month growth that greatly outpaced the Top 10’s 38% average. The brand ignited conversation by whisking several Australian and U.S. influencers to the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California, where it hosted an Insta-worthy launch party for its new Aero Aerated Self Tanning Foam.
- The Aero Aerated Self Tanning Foam garnered $842.9k EMV from 17 ambassadors in April as Bondi Sands’ top product.
- #BondiSandsAero netted $330.0k EMV as Bondi Sands’ No. 2 hashtag for the month (behind #BondiSands, $554.9k
EMV), followed by #Coachella, which collected $266.4k EMV. Thanks largely to its Coachella activation, the brand boasted the Top 10’s largest MoM increases in community size (90%), post count (93%), and ambassador potency (76%).