Small Business Advisory
Members access CEW’s Small Business Advisory: a hand-selected team of experts offering their services pro-bono, to answer pressing questions or provide general expertise. Learn more here.
- Small Business advisors are hand selected by CEW
- Accessible to all Small Business founders and/or employees
- Connections with advisors consists of sessions, opposed to long-term relationships
- Areas of advisory include: Business Strategy & Operations, Human Resources, Legal, M&A/Finance, Marketing, PR and Communications, Supply Chain & Distribution
- Small Business mentees are to request connections with advisors based on the area of advisory they are seeking
Join CEW and beauty industry experts for live, virtual conversations covering everything small businesses need to know in these challenging times. CEW’s community is stronger together, and we invite you to share your experiences or simply listen in as we learn from experts and each other, all while building your network.
Check out upcoming small business virtual events and watch previous sessions here!
2021 Compensation & Benefits Job Market Report
- Compensation Insights
- Perks & Benefits Insights
- Most Commonly Offered Perks & Benefits
- Most Valued Perks & Benefits
- Employee Workplace Expectations
- Salary Guide