Women in the U.S. are returning to their previous makeup routines as they resume pre-pandemic activities, and are even wearing more of it compared to one year ago. This special NPD report for CEW members provides insights into women’s attitudes toward makeup, shopping behavior and purchasing influences, and brand awareness, usage, and perceptions. It answers the following questions, and more, to provide beauty retailers and manufacturers with an authentic profile of today’s makeup consumer:
- What are the most important factors consumers consider when purchasing makeup?
- What is the top makeup product worn by women?
- Which products are experiencing the highest increase in usage?
- To what extent do rewards and loyalty programs influence purchases?
- How do attitudes and behaviors vary by generation?
Click on the link to view the CEW exclusive report.