Now more than ever brands are using their platforms to advocate for social issues and causes. During this virtual event mission-based brands will lead the conversation on how they’re giving back, the impact they hope to have on the world, and actionable steps small businesses can begin taking to make a difference. We’ll dive into everything from environmental responsibility to improving economic conditions and more. We’ll also hear from CEW’s charitable arm, Cancer & Careers, on how beauty brands can give back by participating in Beauty with Benefits.
- Abena Boamah-Acheampong – Founder, Hanahana Beauty
- Annie Cutler Davis – Senior Director, Global Communications, Younique
- Antoinette Marquez – Founder, Ama Sea Beauty
- Mark Veeder – Co-founder, sk*p
- Rahama Wright – Founder, Shea Yeleen