CEW Beauty Creators Awards
CEW Beauty Creators Awards recognize the most innovative beauty products of the year. Winners of the award are selected by CEW’s U.S. members – beauty industry professionals who know beauty’s best. Winners are revealed on November 7, 2023.
What are the terms and conditions for entry?
Click here to view the full Terms & Conditions.
What are the 2023 product guidelines?
AWARD SUBMISSION AND CRITERIA
- Entry must be a product launched between April 2021 and April 2023, and currently available for retail in the U.S. (new product formulations within this timeframe are acceptable).
- A brand may enter more than one product per category; there is no limit to how many products a brand can enter across all categories.
- For indie categories, brands must still have 51% ownership by founder.
- You do not have to be a CEW member to submit an entry or complete a product submission.
- Any award category with fewer than five entries will be dropped from the 2023 Awards. All applicable entry fees will be returned. Entries dropped/withdrawn after the voting begins will not affect the viability of the category.
NOT ACCEPTED IN THE CEW Beauty Creators Awards
- Gift or holiday sets
- Re-packaging of existing products
- Shade enhancements or product extensions without a new formulation
- New sizes for existing products
- Limited edition products
CEW retains the right to determine a product’s eligibility and the category in which it competes. CEW’s decisions are final and binding.
Product Entry Fees
The fee for a product entry is $650 per submission by March 22, 2023, at 11:59PM EST. Late entries cost $725 and can be submitted up to April 20, 2023 at 11:59pm EST.
NOTE: Entries must be completely filled in by the early entry deadline to receive the discounted rate.
Are Samples Required for Entry?
No, entrants are NOT required to submit a product as part of the entry. CEW may request a sample during the review process to ensure that the product meets entry requirements.
Product Image Guidelines
- Be sure to upload an image of your product entry
- For entries within Indie Brand Award, Sustainability Excellence Award & Supplier Award for Ingredients & Formulation, please submit logo only
- Images should be cropped to 200 x 200 pixels
- Files cannot be larger than 250k and must be jpeg, gif or png
How do I manage my entry?
For step-by-step instructions of managing your entry please click here.
Finalists will be announced to the public during CEW’s Beauty Bazaar event on September 21, 2023, in NYC. Finalists will also be notified separately by CEW via email.
Winners are announced live at the CEW Beauty Creators Awards Luncheon on November 7, 2023, in NYC. Winners will receive information on how to promote their winner status. Review the Winner Toolkit or contact [email protected] with any questions. Information on this event will be released closer to the event date.