The Female Founder Awards were created to recognize leading beauty pathfinders who have served as industry inspiration, while successfully growing their beauty brands. The honorees of the inaugural awards were:
- Amy Errett, CEO & Founder, Madison Reed
- Lauren Gores Ireland and Marianna Hewitt, Co-Founders, Summer Fridays
- Gregg Renfrew, Founder and CEO, Beautycounter
- Vicky Tsai, Founder, Tatcha Inc.
- Nancy Twine, Founder and CEO, Briogeo Hair Care
“For 65 years, CEW has helped women in beauty achieve, advance and inspire. This new award program continues that mission,” says CEW President, Carlotta Jacobson. “We are honored to recognize these six visionary women for their business accomplishments and industry disruption.”
Want to nominate a future Female Founder? Contact Nicole Cardillo.