Committed, passionate and determined – these are just some of the qualities used to describe the honorees of CEW’s 2016 Beauty’s Top Talent Award. Now in its third year, the program will honor six executives for their accomplishments and demonstrated leadership potential on Wednesday, April 20 at a breakfast event in New York City. Selected by CEW Board Members, the 2016 Honorees are:
- Regina Baptista, Vice President, Marketing, IT Cosmetics
- Liz Cavalieri, SVP Global Sales & Education, Laura Geller New York
- Tiffani Carter-Thompson, VP Global Communications, philosophy
- Dena Nilsen, Vice President North America Marketing, Aramis + Designer Fragrances
- Alexandra Papazian, FSVP, International Designer Collections, L’Oréal
- Deborah Ross, Senior Director, Makeup Marketing, Dior North America
“At CEW, we are committed to investing in the future of the industry and inspiring the next generation of leaders who will shape the future of beauty,” said Carlotta Jacobson, CEW President. “This event is a smaller version of CEW’s Achiever Awards, and every year, without fail, there is never a dry eye in the room as attendees listen to the heart-warming speeches of the honorees. It really is incredible.”
The event continues to attract key influencers in beauty who attend to show their support for the accomplishments of the honorees, and bring their teams to be inspired by these leaders. Notably, 100 percent of attendees from last year’s event said they would attend again.
In addition to the recognition from CEW, each honoree will receive an education grant for executive leadership training from the American Association of University Women (AAUW).
Don’t miss your chance to experience this moving event, which also provides one of the best opportunities all year to make new business contacts and gain visibility in the beauty community.
Table and individual ticket options are available. Click here to register and reserve your seat before the event sells out.