Lauren Andersen, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist, wanted the focus of the beauty look at Nicholas K to be on the inner corner of eyes. “The rest of the makeup is matte and echoes the Saharan themes of the collection.” To get the look:
1. Using a foundation brush, apply Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation.
2. Apply a wash of Avon Glow Bronzing Powder across the eye lid, then take a darker shade of the Avon Glow Bronzing Powder through the crease.
3. Line the upper and lower lash lines with Avon Supershock Gel Eye Liner, creating a downward point at the inner corner and extending out into a wing at the outer corner.
4. Trace the line and perfect with Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner.
5. Apply Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara in Blackest Black to the bottom lashes and inner corner of the top lashes.
6. Add definition to the eyebrows with Avon.
7. Contour cheeks and the hairline using Avon Glow Bronzing Powder.
8. Apply Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Caramel Comfort to lips. Add powder or bronzer to mattify.