As salons closed across the country, consumers took matters into their own hands – cutting, coloring, treating, and styling their neglected locks like the pros and driving double-digit sales surges across several hair care categories. Hair color and masques paced the growth, along with trimmers and clippers, personalized formulas, and products for textured hair.
Join us on March 31st for a deep dive into the hair category with trend forecasting agency, Kline, followed by a panel discussion with established and emerging brands leading these market increases during quarantine and beyond.
Get to know your fellow attendees during an Icebreaker Networking Session.
Trend forecasting agency Kline will share a deep dive into the hair category, followed by a panel discussion with established and emerging brands leading these market increases during quarantine and beyond. Panelists include:
- Beth Bennett, CEO, dpHUE
- Carrie Mellage, VP Consumer Products, Kline & Company
- Paul Michaux, Co-Founder and Vice President of Product, Prose
- Chelsea Riggs, Brand President, amika
- Maya Smith, Founder, The Doux
- JuE Wong, CEO, Olaplex, Inc.
- Moderator: Allison Collins, Senior Editor, Beauty, WWD
Prticipate in an interactive dialogue with marketing executives in the hair industry on the following topics:
- Sustainability: Everist, Love Beauty and Planet, Rahua. Moderated by Andrea Nagel, CEW
- Customized Hair Needs: Better Not Younger, Curlsmith, Thank God It’s Natural. Moderated by Allison Collins, WWD
- The Salon/Professional Sector: amika, John Paul Mitchell Systems®, R+co. Moderated by Leslie Perry, PBA.
Main Program Speakers
Tickets & Pricing
Date: Wednesday, March 31st, 2021
12:00pm EDT: Networking
1:00pm EDT: Main Program
2:00pm EDT: Breakout Sessions
Virtual gift bag to be provided after the event concludes.