CEW Announces 2022 Achiever Award Honorees
Celebrating women’s achievement, empowerment, and excellence in the beauty industry is at the core of CEW’s DNA, namely through its Achiever Awards program. For the past 47 years, CEW has sought out the best and brightest in the industry, selecting those who excel in leadership, philanthropy, mentorship, and strategic know-how to be honored as Achievers. This year’s extraordinary honorees, who will be recognized at CEW’s annual Women’s Leadership Awards, excel in all of these efforts and are a true representation of the industry, in terms of race, culture, and industry disciplines, and are a reflection of CEW’s commitment to increasing diversity in all of its programs.
CEW proudly announces 2022’s Achiever Award Honorees:
- Susan Akkad, Senior Vice President, Local and Cultural Innovation, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Nata Dvir, Chief Merchandising Officer, Macy’s
- Nathalie Gerschtein, President, Consumer Products Division, L’Oréal USA
- Sarah Curtis Henry, Chief Commercial Officer, N.A., Parfums Christian Dior
- Marcela Melero, Vice President, Global Dove Skin Cleansing, Unilever
- Ilaria Resta, President, Global Perfumery, Firmenich
- Alexis M. Schrimpf, Vice President, Global Skin & Personal Care Design, SeeME Beauty Founder & Chief Design Officer, P&G Beauty
This year’s event will take place over two days and combine virtual and in-person programming. An Awards Luncheon is planned for June 2 at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in Manhattan; a virtual program will be held June 3.
In addition, CEW will recognize the next generation of talent by calling attention to the industry’s support of social action. The Social Impact Award will recognize mid-level female beauty executives who have made an impact in their company, or the industry, through social action. Stay tuned for this year’s Social Impact honorees.