The pandemic has affected business and the workforce in universal ways. Companies are charged with safeguarding both, while preparing for what’s next.
Cancer and Careers saw a need for dialogue and direction. The Future of Working Well will convene thought leaders across industries and vantage points, to talk about business and health and how they currently intersect. Speakers will share insights and personal experiences in light of 2020 and its aftershocks.
“This new virtual event is an opportunity to have a timely conversation about what we’re all living through as employers and employees,” said Cancer and Careers’ Executive Director Rebecca Nellis. “We’ve brought together a remarkable panel to talk about how we work—and how business is working—on both a large and individual scale.”
The dynamic and celebrated speaker line-up will represent the world of sports, wellness, finance and beauty, including:
- Samantha Barry, Editor-in-Chief, Glamour
- Jenny B. Fine, Executive Editor, Beauty, WWD and Beauty Inc
- Carol Hamilton, Group President of Acquisitions, L’Oréal USA
- Alexandra Keith, CEO, P&G Beauty
- Kim Seymour, Chief People Officer, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- DeMaurice Smith, Executive Director, NFL Players Association
- Ellen Zentner, Managing Director, Chief U.S. Economist, Morgan Stanley
“Cancer and Careers has been raising a larger dialogue around health and work since we launched in 2001,” said Rebecca. “In the face of the pandemic, it is now a universal issue.”
The free event will take place on Friday, December 11 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. PM EST; registration is open to all.
To register for the event:
The Future of Working Well Sponsors:
Condé Nast | P&G Beauty | HSN | Kaplow Communications | QVC | AMC Networks | Robertet | Tweezerman | WWD | Beauty Inc.