Sure, CC Creams and DD Creams are hitting shelves now, but don’t take your eyes off BB Creams, which remain all the rage, according to research by The Beauty Company.
• 90% of women are using them at least a few times a week, if not every day.
• 80% of women prefer to apply BB Cream with their fingers
• One-third of consumers want to spend $15 or less on a BB Cream.
• 75% of women feel BB Creams provide enough coverage that they can skip foundation.
• Her favorite BB Cream brands, in order, are: Garnier, L’Oreal, Maybelline New York, Smashbox and Clinique
• Top benefits of BB Creams, women said, are: All-in-one product (75%); Lightweight (67%); Moisturizing (65%); Sheer (56%); SPF (55%); Saves Time (55%)