If AI’s recent advances are leaving you and your teams overwhelmed, the solution is simple: attend CEW’s virtual State of The Industry: Technology That Will Transform Beauty, presented by Amazon. The program will air on July 12 at 1 pm and run through 4:30 pm ET. Busy that day? No worries, ticketholders can access the content all through July.
Kicking off the program of 12 presentations and panels from 20+ speakers is a captivating keynote address from The Weather Company, which will shed light on the three core consumer beauty demands impacting the industry’s future.
Following the keynote is a series of informative sessions:
- NIQ will take the virtual stage to discuss strategies for using AI when a campaign goes viral.
- On the content front, Google will reimagine ad creation and imagery based on the latest AI tech, while Spate will provide actionable tips on mastering Chat GPT.
- Meta and Pinterest will delve into the fascinating intersection of AI and content on social platforms — and early case studies on how to engage users responsibly.
- Amazon will share its data-centric approach to personalized beauty, and Ulta Beauty will showcase game-changing technologies that propel brand growth and personalization.
- Two exciting panel discussions will be presented. One on how hair care brands are revolutionizing hair care, featuring K-18 Biometric Hair Science, Prose, and YUV. The other will explore the secret weapon behind today’s brands featuring: Perfect Corp., Proven, and Peachy.
- 4 innovative upstarts (Psykhe AI, TYB.XYZ, HUE, and CreativeX) will take us through their disruptive tech, which ranges from hyper-personalized shopping experiences to shoppable UGC video content.
By embracing these transformative technologies, brands can enhance the consumer experience, foster inclusivity, and redefine beauty standards in exciting new ways. This program is made possible by our sponsors, including Amazon; Perfect Corp/YouCam Makeup; NIQ; Prose; YUV Beauty; Ulta Beauty; Google; Fairchild Media; Beauty Inc; Kaplow Communications; and MOSS.